- Odin: Loki, son, I need to talk to you.
- Loki: Yes, Father?
- Odin: You are becoming a young man. There are some things in your past that may come to light and your mother and I haven't told you before in fear it would upset you.
- Loki: ... Yes?
- Odin: At the final battle of Jotunheim, I found an infant. It was small and malnourished - a child Laufey sought not to claim for its power was in magic, not in physical strength.
- Loki: ...
- Odin: I took you from that battle, son, and your mother and I have loved you ever since.
- Loki: Sssso... this is why you prefer Thor.
- Odin: This is why I spend so much more time with Thor, yes. He is like me in that he has a temper to be tamed and physical strength he allows to take over when that anger boils over. Your mother is talented with magic and is clever with words as you are. Me being more like Thor doesn't make me love you any less than I love him.
- Loki: ... Does Thor know?
- Odin: He will if you wish him to.
- Loki: We aren't family, then.
- Odin: You are my son by love as your mother is my wife by marriage. Blood means little in the way of kin.
- Loki: But I can't become king of Asgard.
- Odin: ... Which is another reason I spend so much time with your headstrong brother as he'll eventually have to do public speaking outside of 'thor swing hammer' and he doesn't have the gilded tongue you do.
- Loki: Ah. Well. ... Okay.
- Odin: Okay?
- Loki: Okay. ... So he isn't your favorite?
- Odin: Your mother is my favorite.
- and thus the entire movie line was avoided.
- me: wow I'm fat
- me: maybe I look ok
- me: I AM PERFECT THE WAY I AM
- me: I'm fucking disgusting I'm losing weight now
- me: I am more than just my weight!
- me: who the fuck cares about anything
- me: I AM SO FAT.
- me: idk curves are beautiful i am beautiful
- me: i hate myself
Interviewer: Favorite music? (MUST READ!!!)
- Jensen: Garth Brooks. Best concert of my life. My dad, brother and I went. Never forget it. I own every single one of that guys albums. Umm I love the king of pop, r.i.p. Marc Broussard, Marty Robbins, Stevie Ray Vaughan.
- Jared: And country.
- Jensen: Yes, country.
- Jared: I like country, but Jensen loves country.
- Jensen: Yeah.
- Jared: There nothing like being woken up in your trailer at four o’clock in the morning to Taylor Swift blasting from the trailer next to yours.
- Jensen: Whatever.
- Jared: What? You love Taylor Swift!
- Jensen: I know I do.
- Jared: You seriously just admitted that in public. And here I was calling you a manly-man earlier.
- Jensen: She’s a good little songwriter!
- Jared: Umm I’ve really been getting back into Pearl Jam lately. I’ve been on an everything Pearl Jam kick.
- Jensen: Yeah. Cause there’s nothing like waking up to ‘Jeremy’ blasting from the trailer next to yours at four o’clock in the morning for the like, thousandth time.
- Jared: Hey! Jeremy is a good, complicated, emotional song! It helps me get in Sams head.
- Jensen: And it helps Dean get closer with a gun.
- Jared: But no, I like country. And I actually think I like classic rock more than he does. I’m more of the Dean in the music world and Jensen listens to .. Taylor Swift.
- Jensen: Let it go, man.
- Jared: Even Sam would never admit it if he listened to Taylor Swift.
- Jensen: Sam has no soul!
- Jared: Dude, trust me, it doesn’t matter.
Females grow pubic hair
Not all labias are symmetrical
Big clitorises are not unnatural
Vaginal secretions exist outside of sexual arousal
These secretions have a smell
Some more pungent than others
The female reproductive system is not dirty
The female body can be hairy and a bit smelly and it will appear different for everyone
And that’s okay
file under: shit i was not taught in school but fuck i wish it was